Awaken!
Unfortunately, I'm not the old me,
If you ever did me wrong,
I will never look at you the same way again.
Indeed, I failed to choose companions
Failed to know the true colors of people, realizing,
Failure is a part of growing, and my failure changed me!
Before, I used to see the good in everyone.
No matter how many times they hurt me.
I used to believe in fresh starts, in fixing things.
Giving people another chance to prove they will change,
and differences with us will be fixed,
but lo, I'm done!
Before I let things slide again and again
believing one day they would see and treat me with the same kindness.
If you ever did me wrong,
I will never look at you the same way again.
I don't hold grudges, but I do remember,
I remember the lies, the betrayal,
the times you chose to hurt me when you didn't have to.
times I cried so many nights that caused me sleepless nights.
I remember how I made excuses for disrespect,
convincing myself that maybe you didn't mean it,
that maybe you would change your treatment towards me.
It will not be my fault for not forgiving,
because people like you will never change,
unless you die; that's what I want.
Believe me, I will never look at you the same way again.
not with respect, not with trust, and not with honor,
unless you could ever be different, but I doubt it.
You already showed me who you are,
and now I believe your evilness,
has no place in my life, never again!