I write a poem that makes the world see, a woven thread wherein hearts can be free. I write a poem that older folks feel, echoes of wisdom, truth that is real. I write a poem that the youngsters think, a spark of imagination, a vibrant ink. I write a poem that made the world known, in verses and stanzas, our stories are sown. I write a poem that makes the world blue, a reflection of sorrow, a true glance. I write a poem that makes the older folks cry, for memories cherished and moments gone by. I write a poem that makes youngsters mourn, for dreams that have faded and hopes that are torn. I write a poem to make the world healed, with love as the balm and compassion revealed. I write a poem to make the world smile, a gentle reminder to pause for a while. I write a poem to make the older hope, a bridge to the future, a way to cope. I write a poem to mak...
Welcome to my blog, Here, you’ll find a collection of reflections that capture the essence of my experiences, as well as the stories and emotions of those around me. My writing is not solely a mirror of my own life; rather, it is a lens through which I observe the world drawing inspiration from the people I encounter, the moments I witness, and the events that shape my collective existence.