Your presence a balm for my weary soul.
This mind is filled with thoughts of you,
A tapestry of dreams that makes me whole.
These lips, they ache with a longing so true,
Yearning to taste your breath and your grace.
How far will this restless feeling go,
How deep will it root in this quiet space?
I wish to be with you every single day,
To share the laughter, the silence, the sighs,
Hoping for a miracle that you feel the same way,
As I navigate the depths of love’s sweet ties.
Could it be love, or just an infatuation?
A fleeting moment, or something profound?
Could it be lasting, or just a passing sensation?
In this whirlwind of feelings, I’m lost and found.
Could it be right, or am I blinded by your kindness?
Caught in the web of what could forever be,
My thoughts are entirely tethered to your shadow,
This heart, a prisoner of uncertainty.
How far will this feeling go?
How deep will it root in the soil of my heart?
The questions linger, echoing softly,
And even now, they refuse to depart.