Jul 19, 2026

Circle of Support (from childhood to growing up)

 When fear comes back like sudden thunder,

I feel a tight knot in my throat.

But I am no longer trapped under

The childhood pain that hurt the most.

I stand up tall and take a breath,

To find my strength and feel okay.

I call for help to clear the mess,

And watch the heavy weight fade away.

Kind care sits quietly by my side,

And warms me like the golden sun.

There is no longer a need to hide,

And all my worries come undone.

Then wisdom speaks so soft and clear,

To show me where my path should go.

She tells me not to live in fear,

Because time helps our healing grow.

I am free and no longer bound,

My painful days are finally through.

With pure love standing all around,

My circle grows whole, safe, and new.


*This poem describes a powerful journey from childhood fear to adult strength and healing. When sudden anxiety strikes, the speaker actively grounds themselves through breathing and calls upon their internal circle of support. By leaning into Care, Wisdom, and Protection, they break free from past pain, find solutions to their problems, and reclaim their personal power.

 

 

Love No Bounds

  We are all one, so stop the fight, Let every nation now unite. No matter your faith, skin, or race, We must treat all with love and gra...