Down
on the shore, the weather didn't seem to matter at all. A group of children had
claimed the beach as their own. Five of them huddled together, their small
hands dripping with wet sand as they constructed a massive fortress against the
incoming tide. A few others chased the surf under the heavy clouds, while the
rest simply stood in the shallows, laughing as they splashed handfuls of
saltwater into the air.
Even
through the thick windowpane, the faint sound of their drifting laughter
reached me. Watching them find such pure, simple joy in the middle of a storm
completely washed away the last of my stress. I took a deep breath, leaned
back, and finally let the weekend begin.
Then I went to my desk to write another poem. 😎
Saturday rainy morning views
Thank God my mind is in weekend
rest.
Standing safe beside my glass
windows.
I spotted children on the seashore,
some are building castles in the
sands,
while some are playing under the
golden skies,
And the rest are splashing water
on their faces,
I heard their laughter drifting
in the air.
In these simple ways, they show
joyful spirits.
Under a rainy Saturday vibe.
Comments